Friday, March 13, 2009

1992 Fashion Flashback !


  ....just look at those things ! It's hard to believe super baggy jeans were the standard for a couple years in the early nineties..... they seem sooooo ridiculous now. The pair in the photo was my own pair , from by own brand - Droopies. Ha ha..... I know. But I sold a good deal of clothing because of that trend , as short lived as it may have been. From 92' till 95' I made jeans , cords , twills , shorts , tees , jackets , snowboard pants , hats , wallets and a few other random things... mostly under the Droopies name. From about 97' till 2005 I was on a hiatus from clothing design until I decided to start sewing again while on a trip to Nova Scotia , and The Red Telephone Design Company was born. Big Pants- Small Wheels for sure ! ....ahhhh , the good ol' days.     - ac.

No comments:

Post a Comment